Free shipping on all orders $100.00 CAD and over. Only applicable in Canada.
Pricing and Volume Discounts*
Save on your order when you purchase in larger quantities.
Quantities of TD Customer Pricing Non-TD Customer Pricing
1-9 C$413.59 / product C$426.00 / product
10-19 C$410.37 / product C$422.68 / product
20-49 C$407.14 / product C$419.35 / product
50+ C$400.68 / product C$412.70 / product
* Pricing shown is based on TD Customer Pricing with payment from a TD bank account. Final pricing will be confirmed at checkout.
Inspired by ancient symbols of power and identity, the Royal Mint welcomes the addition of a new bullion coin to The Queen’s Beasts Collection. The series brings to life the ten imposing statues that lined the entrance to Westminster Abbey in 1953 at the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen.
The latest addition to the Royal Mint's Queen's Beast series features the White Horse of Hanover in ten ounces of 99.99% pure silver. This beast is seen in a courbette position, rearing back on its hind legs. The badge on the horse's shield reflects the Royal Arms of England, first adopted by King George I.
- An exclusive bullion coin from The Royal Mint’s Queen’s Beasts Collection
- Minted in 99.99% fine silver to bullion standard
- Both the coin’s obverse and reverse have been created by Royal Mint coin designer Jody Clark
- Struck by The Royal Mint, the home of every official United Kingdom coin struck during Her Majesty The Queen’s reign
-Face Value: 10 GBP
|Weight In Ounces||10|
|Weight In Grams||311.035|
|Composition||.9999 pure silver|
|Face Value||10 GBP|
|Brand||The Royal Mint|
|Packaging||no special packaging|