Free shipping on all orders through to November 30, 2020. Only applicable in Canada.
Pricing and Volume Discounts*
Save on your order when you purchase in larger quantities.
Quantities of TD Customer Pricing Non-TD Customer Pricing
1-9 C$2,550.32 / product C$2,626.83 / product
10-19 C$2,547.04 / product C$2,623.45 / product
20-99 C$2,543.76 / product C$2,620.07 / product
100+ C$2,530.65 / product C$2,606.57 / product
* Pricing shown is based on TD Customer Pricing with payment from a TD bank account. Final pricing will be confirmed at checkout.
Inspired by ancient symbols of power and identity, the Royal Mint welcomes the addition of a new bullion coin to The Queen’s Beasts Collection. The series brings to life the ten imposing statues that lined the entrance to Westminster Abbey in 1953 at the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen.
Combining investment with exceptional design, this popular series concludes with a design showcasing the majestic White Greyhound of Richmond. In 1449, Henry VI granted the earldom of Richmond to his half-brother Edmund Tudor. With this grant, Edmund received Henry’s permission to use a particular version of the Royal Arms featuring a white greyhound as a heraldic supporter. Edmund’s only son would become Henry VII when he defeated Richard III at the Battle of Bosworth in 1485. The greyhound expressed both his Tudor and Lancastrian ancestry, through which he claimed the throne.
- An exclusive coin from The Royal Mint’s Queen’s Beasts Collection
- Minted in 99.99% fine gold
- Both the coin’s obverse and reverse have been created by Royal Mint coin designer Jody Clark
- Struck by The Royal Mint, the home of every official United Kingdom coin struck during Her Majesty The Queen’s reign
|Weight In Ounces||1|
|Weight In Grams||31.1035|
|Composition||.9999 pure gold|
|Face Value||100 GBP|