Free shipping on all orders through to August 31, 2020. Only applicable in Canada.
Pricing and Volume Discounts*
Save on your order when you purchase in larger quantities.
Quantities of TD Customer Pricing Non-TD Customer Pricing
1-19 C$94.63 / product C$97.47 / product
20-49 C$93.96 / product C$96.78 / product
50+ C$93.28 / product C$96.08 / product
* Pricing shown is based on TD Customer Pricing with payment from a TD bank account. Final pricing will be confirmed at checkout.
The Royal Mint is excited to add a new bullion coin to The Queen’s Beasts Collection. Inspired by ancient symbols of power and identity, the range brings to life the ten imposing statues that lined the entrance to Westminster Abbey in 1953 at the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen.
Throughout medieval England, falcons were used for hunting. Knowledge of falconry was a skill that belonged to the chivalrous and a means to display rank. In heraldry the falcon represents single-minded determination and it was first used in England by Edward III.
Following the success of previous coins in the collection, the latest release features another original portrait by Royal Mint coin designer Jody Clark. Perched on top of a shield, the falcon symbolises suitability for high office.
- An exclusive bullion coin from The Royal Mint’s Queen’s Beasts Collection
- Minted in 999.9 fine silver to bullion standard
- Both the coin’s obverse and reverse have been created by Royal Mint coin designer Jody Clark
- Struck by The Royal Mint, the home of every official United Kingdom coin struck during Her Majesty The Queen’s reign
|Weight In Ounces||2.00000|
|Weight In Grams||62.20700|
|Composition||.9999 pure silver|
|Face Value||5 GBP|