Pricing and Volume Discounts*
Quantities of TD Customer Pricing Non-TD Customer Pricing
1-9 C$2,890.58 / product C$2,977.30 / product
10-24 C$2,887.16 / product C$2,973.77 / product
25+ C$2,883.74 / product C$2,970.25 / product
Quantities of TD Customer Pricing
1-9 C$2,670.95 / product
10-24 C$2,675.00 / product
25+ C$2,681.74 / product
* Pricing shown is based on TD Customer Pricing with payment from a TD bank account. Final pricing will be confirmed at checkout.
Why Secure Storage?
Secure vaulted storage allows TD customers to purchase precious metals without the need for physical delivery. Your purchase stored in a secure, fully insured vault facility.
PAMP Suisse and Scottsdale Mint, two of the world’s most respected bullion producers, have collaborated on a new design that has been nearly a year in the making, the one-ounce Archangel Michael Gold Bar. Meticulous design and precise execution is evident, this bar is already making its way quickly into safes and vaults around the world.
Archangel Michael is most often thought of as the angel of protection and the most powerful of all the angels. He is considered a leader within the angelic realm and a patron angel of righteousness, mercy and justice. As such, scriptural artwork depicts him as a warrior most often carrying a sword. Michael leads God’s armies against Satan’s forces in the Book of Revelation, where during the war in heaven he defeats Satan.
Each bar is sealed in a Certi-Lock® assay card and assigned a unique set of authenticity credentials designed to give you more confidence when you sell, in any market.
– 1 Troy Ounce .9999 fine gold
– Sealed in Certi-Lock® Certificate of Authenticity
– Easy to verify authenticity and credentials using free Certi-Lock® phone app
– Obverse is a detailed sculpt and strike featuring Michael the Archangel slaying the serpent
– Reverse lists weight, purity, & metal type along w/ the PAMP Suisse assay mark & the Scottsdale Mint Lion Hallmark
– LBMA certified gold produced by PAMP Suisse and Scottsdale Mint