Pricing and Volume Discounts*
Quantities of TD Customer Pricing Non-TD Customer Pricing
1-9 C$2,873.47 / product C$2,959.67 / product
10-24 C$2,870.04 / product C$2,956.14 / product
25+ C$2,866.62 / product C$2,952.62 / product
Quantities of TD Customer Pricing
1-9 C$2,670.95 / product
10-24 C$2,675.00 / product
25+ C$2,681.74 / product
* Pricing shown is based on TD Customer Pricing with payment from a TD bank account. Final pricing will be confirmed at checkout.
Why Secure Storage?
Secure vaulted storage allows TD customers to purchase precious metals without the need for physical delivery. Your purchase stored in a secure, fully insured vault facility.
A proud and secure tradition for today’s investor.
A trusted investment piece since 1999, the Royal Canadian Mint’s renowned one-ounce 99.99% pure gold wafer includes the latest, most advanced security enhancements. State-of-the-art security features include a uniform line pattern that adds a sleek contemporary design element to both the obverse and reverse. Using the same award-winning technology found on Canada’s $1 and $2 coins, each gold wafer features two textured maple leaf security marks, micro-engraved with laser technology and visible only under magnification. Etched within this maple leaf are two digits indicating the wafer’s production year.
- The uniform line pattern on the obverse and reverse serves a dual purpose as a design element and an advanced security feature.
- Includes the iconic laser-engraved security mark seen on Gold Maple Leaf and Silver Maple Leaf coins.
- Visible under magnification, the micro-engraved “17” confirms the authenticity of your investment.
- Each bar is uniquely and individually serialized to identify genuine authenticity.