Free shipping on all orders $100.00 CAD and over. Only applicable in Canada.
Pricing and Volume Discounts*
Save on your order when you purchase in larger quantities.
Quantities of TD Customer Pricing Non-TD Customer Pricing
1-24 C$37.91 / product C$39.05 / product
25-99 C$37.60 / product C$38.73 / product
100-499 C$37.29 / product C$38.41 / product
500+ C$36.66 / product C$37.76 / product
* Pricing shown is based on TD Customer Pricing with payment from a TD bank account. Final pricing will be confirmed at checkout.
Since its introduction in 1988, the iconic Silver Maple Leaf (SML) has been a highly sought-after Royal Canadian Mint bullion investment coin. The SML is minted with one-ounce (31.11 grams) of 9999 fine silver, and has a face value of $5.
All one-ounce 99.99% pure SML bullion coins have three unique features for enhanced security — radial lines, a micro-engraved maple leaf and Bullion DNA anti-counterfeiting technology.
- Three unique features for cutting-edge security, including precise radial lines, a micro-engraved leaf and Bullion DNA anti-counterfeiting technology, exclusive to the Royal Canadian Mint
- An attractive acquisition for both first-time precious metal buyers and long-term investors
- Face value of $5 (CAD), the highest face value on the market for any comparable silver bullion coin
- MINTSHIELD™ from the Royal Canadian Mint is the world's first and only proven solution for reducing white spots on silver bullion coins — a proprietary advancement developed by the innovative minds at the Royal Canadian Mint and applied to every Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin dated 2018 or later
|Weight In Ounces||1|
|Weight In Grams||31.1035|
|Composition||.9999 pure silver|
|Face Value||5 CAD|
|Brand||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Packaging||no special packaging|