Free shipping on all orders through to August 31, 2020. Only applicable in Canada.
Pricing and Volume Discounts*
Save on your order when you purchase in larger quantities.
Quantities of TD Customer Pricing Non-TD Customer Pricing
1-19 C$766.59 / product C$789.59 / product
20-39 C$763.22 / product C$786.12 / product
40+ C$759.86 / product C$782.66 / product
* Pricing shown is based on TD Customer Pricing with payment from a TD bank account. Final pricing will be confirmed at checkout.
Inspired by ancient symbols of power and identity, the Royal Mint welcomes the addition of a new bullion coin to The Queen’s Beasts Collection. The series brings to life the ten imposing statues that lined the entrance to Westminster Abbey in 1953 at the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen.
The seventh release of the Royal Mint's Queen's Beast series features the Yale of Beaufort in 1/4 ounces of 99.99% pure gold. This mythical, antelope-like creature possessed large tusks that could swivel in any direction.
- An exclusive coin from The Royal Mint’s Queen’s Beasts Collection
- Minted in 99.99% fine gold
- Both the coin’s obverse and reverse have been created by Royal Mint coin designer Jody Clark
- Struck by The Royal Mint, the home of every official United Kingdom coin struck during Her Majesty The Queen’s reign
|Weight In Ounces||0.25|
|Weight In Grams||7.77588|
|Composition||.9999 pure gold|
|Face Value||25 GBP|