Free shipping on all orders through to November 30, 2020. Only applicable in Canada.
Pricing and Volume Discounts*
Save on your order when you purchase in larger quantities.
Quantities of TD Customer Pricing Non-TD Customer Pricing
1-9 C$2,650.05 / product C$2,729.55 / product
10-24 C$2,646.69 / product C$2,726.09 / product
25+ C$2,643.34 / product C$2,722.64 / product
* Pricing shown is based on TD Customer Pricing with payment from a TD bank account. Final pricing will be confirmed at checkout.
A proud and secure tradition for today’s investor.
A trusted investment piece since 1999, the Royal Canadian Mint’s renowned one-ounce 99.99% pure gold wafer includes the latest, most advanced security enhancements. State-of-the-art security features include a uniform line pattern that adds a sleek contemporary design element to both the obverse and reverse. Using the same award-winning technology found on Canada’s $1 and $2 coins, each gold wafer features two textured maple leaf security marks, micro-engraved with laser technology and visible only under magnification. Etched within this maple leaf are two digits indicating the wafer’s production year.
- The uniform line pattern on the obverse and reverse serves a dual purpose as a design element and an advanced security feature.
- Includes the iconic laser-engraved security mark seen on Gold Maple Leaf and Silver Maple Leaf coins.
- Visible under magnification, the micro-engraved “17” confirms the authenticity of your investment.
- Each bar is uniquely and individually serialized to identify genuine authenticity.
|Weight In Ounces||1.00000|
|Weight In Grams||31.10350|
|Composition||.9999 pure gold|
|Size||29.0 mm x 50.0 mm x 1.1 mm|
|Brand||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Packaging||tamper-proof vacuum sealed plastic packaging|